7.28.2007

Price from an Ultrashape customer July 28, 2007

An ultrashape customer emailed me today about the price that she paid for an Ultrashape treatment I believe in Mexico, can not confirm exact doctor name, but it was in TJ, Tijuana.

I got a treatment back in January and I was notified by Dr. C's office that the price depends on the area, the bigger the area, the higher the price. Also, I only got 1 area done - the stomach, and had 3 treatments.


Here is what Pam S e-mailed me today -

I read several of your responses on various sites about Ultrashape. I returned from TJ yesterday and need to tell you your prices are very old. 3 gringo stomach treatments are now $1200 and 3 abdomen treatments are $2400 so a single treatment in both areas is $1200 plus a 3% credit card processing charge.

You don't say how well you speak Spanish so maybe you got a better rate. I asked for multiple area discount and was told no, however my grade school spanish was sufficuent enough to hear a quote of $1000 to a mexican woman. I didn't catch for which area, but since I got a full price list to do all treament areas and none of them cost $1000 there is a double standard in TJ.

I had signed up single treatment in 3 areas for abs, front thighs and inner thighs ($2800). Got through the inner thighs then the machine went down and they couldn't finish treatment. I'm now waiting to see if a get a postive result on inner thigh before commiting any more money to this.

Pam S.


The only thing that I can think of is that the size treated was different. For example, my 1 friend SM paid 1 higher price for her treatment, than my smaller friend AC, who had a smaller area, paid a lower price. If I can remember correctly, the price difference was about 200. So again, the size treated determines the price.

And, all 3 of us have only had ONE area done , the stomach area. We did not get thigh treatments, so that may also why the price was lower for us.

I used to teach high school Spanish so I am fluent in Spanish.

If it helps, the Cancun doctor that I called 3 months ago was charging 1350 for one (1) treatment, I only asked about the stomach area, did not inquire about stomach and thighs. There is more than doctor who offer ultrashape in Cancun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the creation of such a superb blog, it is extraordinary to me as a beginner .I found it great and helpful and really intuitive . Phil

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil,
Thanks. As a teacher who enjoys new technology it has been fun blogging about new exciting options to fight tummy bulges.

Good luck to you.

Anonymous said...

IN ULTRAIMAGE CANCUN ITS DONE FOR 1000 U.S THE LARGE AREA WHIT 20% DISCUNT ON 3 AREA PAKAGE

Subscribe Now:Feed Icon