8.13.2008

Another happy Ultrashape customer left a comment on my blog today . .

Just FYI, Nicole has left me a comment on my blog today "just wanted to add my voice to yours in saying that it worked for me too. I had it done at TCC in Toronto. I've already lost 3 inches and I'm going in for another session in a week. This is a really great invention and I wish more people knew about it."

http://hadultrashape.blogspot.com/2008_05_27_archive.html#6847647827289907909
has her comment.

I am glad to hear that it worked for her. (And really glad that she did not have to have surgery to lose 3 inches, that is exciting. I hate surgery.)

In addition to Ultrashape, I have enjoyed working out and staying in shape by going to http://www.joegrassoelitetraining.com/ in San Jose California. My trainers Joe, Babak, Chester and Al are all great, helpful and motivating. Ultrashape works, but you still need to stay in shape after you lose your 2 inches per treatment. I lost 2" my first treatment, and another 2" after my second treatment. I also watched what I ate for those 60 days. And I researched ahead of time. Scroll down and you are more than welcome to purchase my research paper about Ultrashape, if youd like for a nominal fee, via paypal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TCC? Is that Toronto Cosmetic Clinic (www.tcclinic.com) or somewhere else? I want to get it done but I want to go somewhere that's recommended.

blogger queen said...

Hi Adriana,

Sorry never been to TCC.

Maybe you can try another ultrashape blog to find out about that specific clinic? Or try www.ultrashape.com? Good luck to you.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the reply. i'll check it out.

Subscribe Now:Feed Icon